- No Premium increases in 2017
- 2017 will be the last year for the Traditional Plan
- Deductibles will rise for both the Traditional ($250/$500) and CDHP ($250/$500)
- Increase in Specialty Rx Copay by $25
- See HSA Tables for new contribution opportunities
- Introducing Interactive Health as our new Wellness partner
- HSA Contribution amounts made by ARHS are changing
- New mobile solutions:
- iBenefits: the mobile app that gives employees easy access to your 2017 Employee Benefits Guide
- OptumRX has gone mobile! Order, refill, and review your medicationsquickly and easily.
- UMR has gone mobile! Find a provider, check flex account balances, access your benefit and claim information all from your mobile device.
As always, we are committed to offering a benefits package that provides options for both you and your family's health, wellness and financial security. We have worked diligently to design a program that provides access to quality health and wellness programs and provides protection against an unforeseen illness or event. This is your annual opportunity to make changes to your benefits coverage. The selections that you make in open enrollment are effective from 1/1/2017 through 12/31/2017.
Enrollment is easy! Simply login to Lawson Employee Self Service and follow the enrollment tutorials.
Benefit-eligible employees must take action. Following the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act, each employee must make a health insurance election or waive coverage. Failure to make an election in Lawson during open enrollment will result in entry into the Basic Consumer Driven Health Plan.
Save the Dates:
- Love Your Life Enrollment is October 8-28
- Benefits Fairs: October 19-21